Monday, February 9, 2009

39 Weeks


Yes, I'm still here, and pregnant. Very pregnant. We're ready to meet our little Jack and see his perfect little face. I can't wait to soak up those first moments of seeing him. I'm ready to meet this boy that has been kicking, nudging, and stretching inside me. I already know he's going to be perfect. He is so loved already. Marty and I decided June 2007 we wanted to start our family. It took us a full year to finally see "Pregnant" show up after time and time again of being disappointed. I tear up thinking back to that day I ran with the stick in my hand to show Marty. I could re-live that moment over and over and still get chills and cry. I want him, with every ounce of my being. I know we both have so much love to give him. We hope he grows up knowing how much he is wanted and loved. We are both so anxious to hold him and get to know him. We have so much to show him and we know he has things to show and teach us. We're more than ready.

Jaime

No comments: