I was looking for a shoe shelf something-or-another and noticed they were $20-$30. That's crap for partical board junk! Marty stopped by Home Depot and purchased a sheet of plywood for $20 and made four of these (there are two in the picture) AND a small TV stand:

I can see my closet floor now thanks to Mr. Magic Hands.
Yesterday was Marty's 30th birthday. He requested lemon meringue pie with lots of spikey things. What the man wants, the man gets.

He's been sick for a few days, so we took it easy and just went to see Quantum of Solace (new Bond movie) last night. I told him we could have a birthday weekend for him since he wasn't feeling well. He wanted to go to the International Motorcycle Show, so that's what we did today as part of his birthday present. I have to admit, there were some pretty awesome bikes there. Of course, being the wonderful husband he is, he took me to Northpark Mall after the expo.
Today was a chilly day in Fort Worth too. Don't call me the crazy lady when it comes to putting clothes on my dogs. They LOVE wearing clothes. They prance around the house and I know they're trying to tell us "look at me, I'm so pretty."

Back to the manly man husband of mine. What was he doing while I was typing all of this? Cleaning his rifle.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Marty! :) Marcus will be 30 next week. I didn't realize they were so close in age!
I'm glad you guys had a great weekend together. I need some of those shoes shelves. Those are fabulous!
That's so funny, your husband fixes anything he touches and mine breaks anything he touches! And doesn't repair it! I'm jealous! Also lemon meringue pie is my OMG favorite! Espeically from my Grandma's and Luby's!!!!
Post a Comment