Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update

I don't have much of an update. We got great news from the doctor today, though! I passed the 24 hour urine testing. I'm relieved there is nothing wrong. I went in worried my doctor was going to schedule me for a C-section. I suppose it's best to think the "worst" and you will always expect that or better. I still feel super anxious. I have no idea when he's going to arrive. We're still waiting and I'm getting more cruddy feeling by the day. All the memories of the aches and pains go away once I get to hold him. Thank you for that, Cindy!

Baby hasn't moved much lately. I was told to do kick counts. It's probably that he's running out of room and he's just nudging and rolling. That's what my doctor said. I'll be downing some OJ soon to check on the little guy.


Jaime

No comments: