Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birth Story...Stay Tuned For It

Just posting a little something to say I'll be posting the birth story soon. Things didn't go as expected. Things were quite crazy in the end, actually. There is so much I don't remember, it's going to take Marty and I both to get it all written out.

Jack is doing fantastic and I'm still recovering. Marty is back to work for half days. Make that half nights for the week. I saw the doctor this morning because we noticed a spot in my incision that seems to be infected. I'll leave out the details but it needs to be tended to, that's all I'll say. We are sleeping decent at night. Jack wakes up to be changed and fed, then we're all back to sleep!

Here is some of Jack's cuteness. You can't get enough of him!






Me and Jack with Dr. H.




Jaime

3 comments:

Christina T said...

Agreed. I absolutely can't get enough of him! :o) I want to plan a time to come visit you two!

Stacey said...

He is absolutley adorable! :-)

Tonya said...

He is beautiful Amanda and parenthood suits you and Marty so well, you guys look fabulous.