
Can you believe it? I sure can't! After numerous attempts to get those hands out of the mouth, I gave up and just went with whatever kind of smile I could get with them shoved in there. According to our scale, Jack weighs 13.4 lbs. That's roughly 13 lbs. 6 ozs. We get all high tech when we weigh him. I hold him, get on the scale, Marty takes mental note of the weight, I then weigh all alone (Ugh), then we do the math. It's bound to be close. We even got out a tape measure and measured him at 24 inches! Whoa, man, slow down!
Jack is such a ham. He's starting to laugh and it is just awesome. He's been squealing and that will just make you grin ear to ear. This is what he does when we change his diaper:
Melts your heart, doesn't it?
We took him to Sears for his 3 month pictures yesterday. We said we only wanted a small package. An 8x10 to hang, 3 1/2x5's for the aunts, 5x7's for the grandmothers and maybe a sheet of wallets. BUT...they turned out fantastic! Jack is only 3 months old once, so we went ahead and bought a bigger package. I don't want to share too many on here, because I want our families to see them in person first, and that won't happen until after 6/5.



I was much happier with Sears than Kiddie Kandids (Babies R Us). The photographers smelled like cigarette smoke at BRU last time, nasty. They also made some crazy loud obnoxious noises. Jack is a pretty laidback baby. We're not very loud ourselves, so I was afraid it would be a bit much for him at BRU. I was fine with the few we got there, but I am going to Sears from now on. Much better experience. The military discount was a plus too!

1 comment:
He. Is. PRECIOUS!
I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
Happy "Three Month" Birthday Jack!
Post a Comment