We all headed back to Louisiana for Memorial Day Weekend. Me, Jack, and the dogs stayed behind while Marty went on a flight to Hawaii and Alaska. Marty had a good time and actually did some sightseeing this time around. Jack and I did a lot of nothing in Louisiana. Not sure how we did it, but we did nothing and stayed busy. hmmm
I want a garden SO bad. Marty's dad has potatoes, okra, a few different kinds of tomatoes, yellow squash, cucumbers, muscadines, and look at all that corn!
I probably forgot some things he has too.
Jack needed a bath while we were at Nanny's house, but there was no baby tub, so...

Fun, right?
No, Mother, dearest. You are wrong. Very, very wrong.
Jack saw his first rainbow while we were home too! Okay, so I thought it was a big deal. Jack does not seem impressed by it.
Jack loves his Daddy!
My mom and dad have been a HUGE help since Jack was born. My mom stayed with us for two weeks after he was born to help out around the house. She did laundry, dishes, and did the things Grandmas do, like make up songs for Jack and spoil him. She was awesome. She even came and stayed with me and Jack for a week while Marty was away. Mom and Dad's anniversary is in a few days too. It was the perfect time to get them something. Here is their new swing. Marty brought it back from a place that's along our drive home. (I didn't get a picture of it all set up.)
Not much has been going on with us really. Jack has been squealing up a storm. It's usually how I wake up in the morning, not to whines or cries, but to high pitch squealing. He is so dang happy, pretty much all the time. I love it. Although, he was a bear the first couple days back from our trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment