Sunday, June 14, 2009

ExerSaucer is a hit!

I realized last week that Jack doesn't have many toys. He doesn't need a lot, but all he had was the little thing he is looking up at in the first picture. He LOVES it, but it's really the only toy he's interested in. I searched craigslist, but didn't find anything I wanted that was in good enough condition. To Babies R Us we went after my haircut. I desperately needed that haircut too! With all these parts, I'm glad he liked it. I love putting things together though. When we were checking out at BRU, the cashier told us it takes 12 batteries. Twelve??? That's what I asked too. The lady behind us got a chuckle out of it.




Sensory overload!








I hope he continues to enjoy it. He was a little wobbly, but we're working on that. Marty had to dig around a couple different draweres to find 12 AAA batteries. We need more batteries now.



Jaime

1 comment:

Christina T said...

LOL! I love the expressions on his face. He doesn't know what to touch or play with first. Too cute.