Monday, June 22, 2009

First Father's Day




Marty was put on this earth to be a Daddy. He is so amazing with Jack. They adore each other. I can see it in their eyes. I am one lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband. I knew without a doubt he would be an amazing father.

I framed the D-A-D pictures in black and white for Marty to take to put on his desk at work. I couldn't stand waiting, so we gave him the catch-all platter the day we got it in the mail. It says "No matter how tall I get I will always look up to my Daddy." I know this is so true. Life was pretty close to perfect before Jack. Now it is absolutely perfect.







How many men will sit in a patch of flowers so baby can get a picture for the Grandmas???





Jaime

No comments: