Jack has not been the best at napping. He was a big cat napper. 20 minutes here and there, whenever, mostly in his swing, or in my arms. That's right, I held my itty bitty baby for nap. *gasp* How could I ever do such a thing? Well, because it was the only way he would nap. Was I expected to let my precious baby scream in his crib because he wanted to snuggle?
For about a week he's been waking up at 7:30, playing, having breakfast, playing, nursing, and down for a nap at 10:30. IN HIS CRIB! It didn't take any crying it out to do it either. I just put him in there when he was tired one day, turned on a lullaby CD, shut the door and he was out when I checked on him 10 minutes later. I'm digging the schedule he put himself on too. Obviously, I didn't ruin him with holding him for his naps before. He's a tummy sleeper, like Mom and Dad too. He's been asleep for over an hour today. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment