Jack has been eating cereal mixed with milk for over a month. We wanted to wait on purees until we were home for good from vacation. I made some purees over a week ago and he LOVED them. We got the okay from the pediatrician to give him whatever we want and however much he wants. She said to stay away from the usual until he's a year old (peanut butter, honey, fish, etc.). So, I picked up more fruits and veggies.
Look at all that yummy stuff! Plums, peaches, sweet potatoes, sweet peas, carrots, beets, and apples. He'll eat anything we give him, so far. The dogs know when there are puffs on his tray too.
I love love love our new highchair. It's the Graco Blossom. It's a 4-in-1 chair. What you can't see in the picture is that the bulky upper tray is snapped onto a smaller "snack" tray. The seat also snaps out of the frame so you can strap it to a regular chair as a space saver, plus the frame is left to use as a youth chair. AND it comes with a toddler booster seat. So, you can seat 3 kids at once. Have I sold it yet? I doubt we would ever use the chair as a youth seat, but I'm sure it would be handy for some people.

No comments:
Post a Comment