Thursday, January 21, 2010

Boy, I sure do need to update!

I haven't done well at the blogging thing since I post pictures and updates on Facebook. This blog was supposed to be for Jack. I really stink at keeping his baby book updated too.

Jack is 11 months old! He says "hot" and took his first steps yesterday. He loves blueberries, blackberries, doesn't really care for yogurt, but eats it. What am I saying? The child will eat anything! He eats pickled beets! He drinks water and sometimes juice out of a sippy really well. He is obsessed with the dryer, the dishwasher, and Molly's favorite toys. He lets the dogs out of their kennel in the mornings. He loves to stand at the door and watch for Daddy to come home. He bounces up and down and smooshes his face on the storm door in excitement. Marty was gone for a week and did not get this reaction upon his return! Jack warmed up within a couple of hours though.

We decided not to do anything huge for his birthday. We thought about driving home to Louisiana, but it's a looooong drive with a baby and two dogs. Marty wouldn't be able to take leave so it's not really worth it. I'll bake a small cake for him to destroy and get lots of pictures.

I can't believe in less than a month, my itty bitty baby will be 1!


Jaime

No comments: