The house is pretty much always a mess. I work on my classes while Jack is napping. There are a lot of days I wish I had a Grandma nearby to send him to so I could do more than shower, cram in some textbook reading, and BS my way through an assignment before the toddler wakes up. So, if you're local and you want to stop by, I can't promise there won't be cereal crumbs smashed into the couch. And I might not have brushed my teeth.
I have to be Healthcare Provider CPR certified to start the program. I'm registered for the class next month. I'm freaking excited to make the hour drive to the school all alone and be in a room full of adults. Jack is with me pretty much 24/7, so I'm probably going to feel so lost without him. I also start a CNA class in May. Jack will have to start daycare too. I'm sure I'll be a sobbing mess my first day!

No comments:
Post a Comment