One more week people! One more week! I'm ready to know what this baby is besides a baby. I'm also ready to see that he/she is growing on schedule. It's going to be great to see the little face. We've been saying for so long we want to see what our kids will look like. We are beyond thrilled about our little one!
I got an update from BabyCenter for 20 weeks. The baby is 10 inches from head to heel! Craziness when you think back to 4 weeks and it was the size of a poppy seed.

3 comments:
First of all, you look wonderful! And so happy. :) I love seeing new pictures of you.
Second of all, Happy soon to be Anniversary!
Congrats! You look so cute and happy. :) Enjoy every minute because time does fly by!
YAYY YAYYY!! Congratulations on your halfway mark Amanda! Your posts and excitement make me smile!! Thank you for sharing your joy with us!
Post a Comment