My husband and I have been trying for 10 months now and your blog was encouraging to me :) Some days are harder than others but I know God is in control and when he's ready, so am I. It's nice to know someone else has had some trials to Mother Nature taking longer than expected since none of my friends had trouble trying to concieve. I found your blog off Penny Lane and I hope you don't mind me reading everything. Congrats I wish you a beautiful pregnancy!
I am the mother of a precious little boy, Jack, and the wife to Marty, the most wonderful man I will ever know. We live a very simple, low-key life. After nearly 5 years of marriage, we are still attached at the hip and best friends. We look forward to what life will bring us, good and bad. My world revolves around my two men, and I like it that way.
6 comments:
I love it!!!! beautiful job by Marina!!!! and Im glad I can comment on here now :)
I can comment now!! I've been reading for months now and have been so desparate to comment! Love what Marina did with your blog :)
YAY, now I can comment!!!
THERE SHE IS!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL DARLING! I can post now...been dying to do this :) Your blog looks great!
I was wondering if you wanted me to fix that! Way to go. The blog looks great. :)
My husband and I have been trying for 10 months now and your blog was encouraging to me :) Some days are harder than others but I know God is in control and when he's ready, so am I. It's nice to know someone else has had some trials to Mother Nature taking longer than expected since none of my friends had trouble trying to concieve. I found your blog off Penny Lane and I hope you don't mind me reading everything. Congrats I wish you a beautiful pregnancy!
Post a Comment