Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another milestone

Last night as I got into bed, I put my hand on my belly just to see if I could feel the baby if he/she decided to move. I haven't had any luck with feeling him/her from the outside yet. As soon as I rested my hand on my belly, bam! I got a big kick. It was the strongest kick I have felt so far and I can't believe I felt it from the inside and out! Crazy! I heard Marty pull into the garage, so I called for him to come feel. Of course, he didn't get to feel it. It had already been a few minutes, so the baby had chilled out by then. I hope he's able to feel his baby moving around like I have been able to very soon.

Jaime

3 comments:

Christina T said...

What a sweet post! I love that you can feel your baby moving on the outside, and hope that Marty will be able to feel it soon as well. :)

AmberKoren said...

Wow!! How neat! I bet feeling the baby is an amazing moment!

Kris said...

It's always so much fun to feel the first major kicks!! Cherish them hon because when the baby is here, you'll miss feeling them move around at night! :)