Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Is he going to be a monster?

I do believe he is. Dr. H measured me 3 inches too big today. She double-checked my chart and not only is he big, but there is also extra amniotic fluid. I didn't know that part, but she said they checked his stomach and bladder and that all checked out fine during the u/s. She wants to do another u/s at my next appointment. I'm supposed to go in two weeks, but we'll be out of town. I'll be going in three weeks instead.


Jack's been putting lots of pressure on my bladder too. It's nothing new at this point, but feeling the need to go to the bathroom five minutes after I already went is getting quite old. Especially after I get in bed. It only gets worse, I'm sure.


I confirmed with the nurse that the pains I've been feeling these past few days are in fact my hips spreading. Looks like I'm hitting the uncomfortable stages of pregnancy. I'm not complaining since it's been smooth sailing up to this point. With Christmas approaching, I'm just so tired. I have something to do every day. I know I have plenty of time to get things done since I don't work. I've gotten used to that, so doing what I normally do in a day plus all the extras is very tiring. I normally have laundry all done, the house is in order, dinner is cooked, and I've done some sort of project during the day. I think I'm just beat. I feel like I need a day to recover from the previous day now.


Here is my growing belly at 31 Weeks (31w1d).


We bought a new digital camera yesterday along with a new Columbia jacket for the pregnant lady. It was freezing yesterday and the warmest thing I own that fit was a sweater. The wind went straight through it. I had to get a men's since the women's XL didn't even fit. I'm hoping Marty will be the one wearing it next year. It wasn't planned, but I "needed" a new camera. My Kodak was just too bulky to carry around with me. I had to snap a few pictures of my favorite furbabies.


This man is going to be an amazing Daddy to Jack.



Someone that doesn't know me noticed my belly Saturday. Yippee! The new FRO for Marty's squadron asked me when I was due when I introduced myself at the party Saturday. So glad I don't just look a little hefty.


I feel like I've rambled on about nothing. Since you're reading this, I'd like to ask for some prayers. Marty's grandfather is not doing so well. He's been in the nursing home for a few months and he was taken to the hospital last night. Please keep him and Marty's family in your prayers. Christmas is very soon.


I want to share our Christmas picture, also. Merry Christmas from the Cantrells!


Jaime

No comments: