Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Waking at 2am

This has become routine for me. I wake up with my hands painfully numb, my mind racing, and my hips achy. I stay in bed for at least 15 minutes trying to go back to sleep, but my hands alone keep me awake because they ache from being numb. I give in and come out to the living room and have a glass of juice, watch a little TV, and try to get comfortable on the couch. I was hoping it was because Marty wasn't home, but that's not the case. He's in bed snoozing away, and here I sit, in the living room. I'm sure I'll be getting much less sleep when the baby arrives. This is just getting old and very frustrating.

Jaime

1 comment:

Kris said...

Oh Amanda, I'm sorry you are hurting like this!! I remember the numb hands and it's so frustrating. I hope that you can get some good rest. Just remember when the baby is here, you can kick Marty out of bed to help! *hugs*